Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Another Day in the life of Me!

 Hello Love,

A couple of day's ago we had decided to try Sweet potato paleo waffles... which I panicked and ended up doing pancakes cause the dough was coming out of the waffle maker and freaking me out lol I thought It was going to burn so I went to plan B... Pancakes :)

 You can tell this is where I panicked lol But on the Bright side... Star LOVED the pancakes! :)  These had
              •  2 1/2 cups egg whites   
              • 1 cup of Oats
              • 6oz Sweet potato
              • Cinnamon
              • trivia to taste.
These are one of our faves now. They taste amazing with the vegan cream sauce we made for the strudle last week :) Oh and Star likes them with Peanut Butter
So today started out with a Very beautiful Breakfast that That ehhh well It was ok I mean Jasper Liked it lol and Star liked it but it was too dense and dry.

Sweet Potato Waffles.
  • 1/3 cup Coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup Egg whites
  • 4 Eggs
  • 4oz sweet potato (Microwaved and mashed)
  • 1tsp Baking soda
  • 1cup and 2 tbls Coconut Flour
  • Cinnamon to taste.
 I blended it all together, popped all that in the waffle maker and ...... TA DA!
 
Really pretty waffles. BUT they aren't really our favorites lol But it's ok trial and error :) 

On another note...
I've been looking at a bunch of cookbooks and different Pin recipes trying to see what new things we can try that are healthy yet savory :)  

~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Today at the gym was chest, Shoulders, aaaaaand other upper body stuff lol I don't ever remember by the time I come home, I'm so worn out!   As always we do an hour cardio, And that god for wifi I can just watch HuLu on my kindle and the hour goes by so fast! :)

 I have to have the best girlfriend EVER!  even though most of the time I'm basically convinsed she secretly trying to kill me cause of the work outs lol I know she does it out of love and encouragement. She's the best!
 My workouts would suck without her! She teaches me the right way to do everything and I mean come on, look at that mug! CUTIE!


 ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

 ZUCCHINI PIZZA's
dinner! :) 
 
            • Spaghetti sauce ( your choice)
            • Daiya Mozzarella cheese
            • 2-4 Zucchini's
            • Black olives (star's fav pizza topping)
            • Dole Pineapple's in 100% juice (the best) 
you can add whatever toppings you want :) make it your own!

Mine and her's :) 
after about 10-15mins (or till you notice the cheese is melted) :) TA DA!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NAILS!
So this weekend I've decided on CutePolish 's Recreation of her Day of the dead and a mix of her Doodle flowers! I think I did a pretty good job recreating it. Instead of the Nail Polish dots around the eyes of the skull I decided to use some sparkles I had. I was feeling Sparkly :)

I had a lady stop me at the store and complement my nails she loved them so much she even got her daughter to chase me down so she could look at them. Her daughter was so cute and sweet and her name was Abigale! :) I like being an inspiration! It make me happy! 

So Monday I colored Star's hair and mine and well lets just say the flowers and sugar skulls were purple and red when I was done (Yes I did wear gloves) lol
So Last night I decided to remove my acrylic nails.. It was fairly easy.. I got a bowl of warm water (microwaved it for about 2mins), a Ziplock bag with 100% acetone in it. I soaked one hand at a time. removed it every like 5mins and scraped off the goopy acrylic after repeating that about 3 times it was all off!

 I buffed my nails applied Nail Magic botanical strengthener (bought it from sallys) and TA DA! my nails kept their length and I love them!

:)

<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment