Thursday, April 3, 2014

WHERE in the world is Maguada!! Update on December fun!

Hello Hello!!

Been away for a while busy nannying but I'm back now with a new blog every Thursday.

Lets see where I left off..... wow December. My bad.

So as of today April 3rd everything has been going great! Watching Jasper, cooking meals, cleaning house, and crafting.


End of December:
 Christmas time was great! all of Colorado was covered in white it was beautiful. I had my festive nails ready for my trip back home to see my family!

 When I arrived in Austin I got the Biggest and Best surprise EVER! My sweet little chunky monkey Abigale was home from the hospital and ready to spend Christmas with her mommy, daddy, and twin sister! It was the Best gift ever!

 Look at this Beautiful face!!  Isn't she precious!!  her and her sister definitely stole my heart! <3

Super mom Rachel!!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I headed to Brownsville to spend Christmas with the rest of my family I had to stop at my FAV coffee joint... Sorrento's Coffee! I love that place! got me a Gigante white chocolate mocha for my 6hr drive! :) 


 Got to spend some time with my Niece Building a ginger bread house! she is one awesome kid.





 
She sang in the church choir  and even had a little solo She did great! She is a great kid and I love hanging out with her she has so much to say... about EVERYTHING and she is only 9.
 I got to Spend Christmas morning with my favorite Boys!  the Garza boy's!!  They are getting so big too fast! I can't get enough of these funny boys. Brodie is SOOOOO smart and Tyler is So funny. and Conner OMG can he be any cuter!!!  They are amazing kids!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Headed back to Austin to these cuties!!   Abby was threatening to punch Oscar lol. These Girls are the best! I can't wait to move back to Austin and become their nanny! I think being a nanny is a great thing! I know I have my career/licenses BUT I honestly would rather take care and help out family then do anything else!  Tia Mary is going to spoil these babies!!!  <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note... I GOT MY HAIR DID while I was in Austin by my favorite people in my Favorite salon! 
Avant Salon and Spa Gateway   Ask for Candice Keith! She is Great! I love her Vision and the way she does my color. She is Amazing! So if you are anywhere in the North Austin area and need a great color job Look her up!!  and Everyone there is Great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok so I got back to Colorado and realized that my Yarn was crazy unraveled and I remembered that sweet little Conner decided he wanted to show his mommy Tia Mary's Yarn and was wandering around the house showing her the different colors It was Cute! (Crocheters nightmare!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment