Monday, December 16, 2013

December IPSY!!

Another month another IPSY!! 

I am LOVING Ipsy! 
The black studded bag! omg it is beautiful I love it!
 The One Stick by Be a Bombshell in Flustered is an all-in-one multiple stick with a smooth texture. Can be apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of color anywhere! I like this I think it makes a great blush it blends well and I probobly wont use it as an eyeshadow but be a bombshell has lots of great colors!

 Extra Creamy Round Lipstick by NYX in Apollo is a classic lipstick for all occasions that has a mineral-based emollient formula, beautiful velvet texture, saturated color, and resists wear and smudging. I love the color and although I think it's not my shade I still love it :) it's a nice bronzy color and feels great on my lips.

 Bright Up Your Life  by POP in Smokin Hot this palette of smoky hues adds definition & intensity to lids, creating a broad range of shadow looks that complement all eye colours. From brightening bare to sultry smoke, these hues blend smoothly onto the lid, adding a veil of silky luster.

 Nail Polish by Starrily in Buzz Buzz features a combo of yellow and black glitters in a clear base. No dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor or formaldehyde. Vegan and Cruelty free. For best results, use as a topcoat.

And Lastly we have
Modlash Strip Lashes by Andrea in 33 Black  lashes are the perfect compliment to your natural beauty. Strip Lashes are lightweight, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear. Each strip lash is meticulously handmade with 100% sterilized human hair for perfect uniformity. (which I find interesting) Kit includes one pair of Mod Lashes and a small Andrea LashGrip Adhesive. 


If you don't have IPSY you should definitely get it for only $10 a month you get a glam bag with goodies every month!!  I think that's a steal!

well till another day my dear's Sweet sleep 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment